Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And still more drawings done around the 24th

And here is still more drawings that I did on X-mas Eve. I did end up paying for not going to bed early by not getting a Xmas present... but when you feel like your learning something... who need a gift?



Yet another 'Bold New World' drawing... a 'lightly' armored shield girl with a revolver so that when she rests it on the shield to shoot, it won't jam like a semi-auto with a slide gun will. I don't think real Swat teams use dots sights, but I like the mechanical form so much for them, I decided to go with it anyway.



A basic environmental drawing. I don't do those enough so Im going to start doing more of them now that I have a 'pretend a game' concept to work on.



A basic infantry man for the 'Brave New World', 'Pretend a game' concept of the month.





Another Punisher Inspired drawing of bad guys duel-wield, and gangster-fisting guns. Don't worry, he will die horribly in the next frame. :-)

No comments: