Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More drawings done around the 24th.

I have had allot time to relax and draw lately with it being the holidays... so here yet another round of drawings.


Back when I was a young teen, my favorite comics where the Punisher comics. As often as was the case, the Punisher would blaze through bad guys with a belt fed machine gun, and send them cart wheeling over themself with huge belt fed monster machine gun. So this guy is about to do a 540 degree cartwheel.



For every female drawing I do, there must be a male drawing too. Unfortunately, I must of forgot I was drawing a male and decided to showed more leg then I should be comfortable showing...


This is the start of my pretend a game, based in a Brave New Wold Setting. Influences for this universe will be the Original Halo Series, Star Trek, and the New Avatar Movie.



This is yet another drawing dedicated to BL bunny. I like to think of this as her 'level 80 mage'.


And here is a drawing of her mage as it should look right about now at 61ish... Thanks again to BL bunny for being a huge inspiration to me. You got me off my alts, and on my ass again. :-)

www.modelmayhem.com/BorderlineBunny.com

No comments: